Today i wish to tell you about the format of the University Examination.
There are two main parts;
Total marks = 300, divided into;
- University Theory Examination (2 Papers) = 100 x 2 = 200
- University Viva Voce = 40
- Internal Assessment = 60
-University Viva Voce consists of 40 marks, to be conducted in the same day as the practical examinations. This is completely an oral test.
-Internal Assessment marks are carried on from the best two internal assessment results.
Total marks = 100, divided into;
- University Practical = 80
- Internal Practical = 20
-Internal practical marks are carried on from the best two internal assessment practical results.
Tips for examinations
- Write the question numbers clearly, and on the left side of the margin.
- You may answer any questions first, no need to answer according to the sequence.
- Write in a GOOD and WELL-WRITTEN handwriting. It is vital to impress the examiners.
- Draw diagrams whenever necessary. If possible, one question should have at least one diagram.
- Bring along your record books for the respective practicals.
May Allah guides us all. Happy studying.
also posted at http://msadavangere.blogspot.com